WALKING TOUR OF CISTERNINO
Come with us to discover the beautiful Cisternino one of the 100 most beautiful villages in Italy in the Itria valley. An ideal tour for those who love to be enveloped by the whiteness of the lime of the alleys and typical houses and by the knowledge of Apulian traditions
- Explore Cisternino on this walking tour and see fascinating and authentic places with an expert local guide
- Discovering the white alleys of the historic center,
- Live a true and authentic experience that you will carry in your heart forever.
After meeting the local tour guide in Villa Comunale we will start the walking tour to discover Cisternino.
Cultural walk through the white alleys of Cisternino listed among "The most beautiful villages in Italy" and "Orange Flag - Touring Club".A tour to discover the history and traditions of the medieval village.
Walking through the alleys you are totally immersed in the atmosphere of this village which retains an authentic flavor that has stopped over time. You will walk the alleys overlooked by the strictly white stone houses with balconies decorated with flowers and the governor's palace, built in the fifteenth century with Renaissance decorations.
In the main square you can admire the civic tower and a few meters from Piazza Garibaldi with the belvedere overlooking the Itria Valley.
One last tip: bring your camera with you!
- Guided tour of Cisternino with local authorized guide
- Tips and Extras
- Health insurance
- Comfortable shoes
- Contact the supplier if you need to pick up from the hotel or facility
- Print your ticket and take it with you
- If you are having trouble finding the designated meeting point, call us on 392 9858073 or 393 4995686 we will provide you with all the information you need
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the excursion