LOCOROTONDO WALKING TOUR
Come with us to discover the beautiful Locorotondo one of the 100 most beautiful villages in Italy in the Itria valley. The narrow streets of Locorotondo are wedged between the high sloping roofs - the cummerse - of the typical houses of the village, fresh with lime, between the balconies full of flowers.
- Explore Locorotondo on this walking tour and see fascinating and authentic places with an expert local guide
- Discovering the white alleys of the historic center,
- Live a true and authentic experience that you will carry in your heart forever
After meeting the local tour guide in Piazza mitrano - portici we will start the walking tour to discover Locorotondo, one of the 100 most beautiful villages in Italy.
Its name is due to the rounded shape of the first inhabited center built around 1000.
The historic center is characterized by white houses built in a circle, graceful alleys in bloom and balconies overlooking the Valle D'Itria, also known as the Valley of the Trulli and which allow you to glimpse the villages of Cisternino and Martina Franca.
During the walk you will have the opportunity to visit the church of San Giorgio, the Patron Saint and the beautiful clock tower.
One last tip: bring your camera with you!
- Guided tour of Locorotondo with local authorized guide
- Tips and Extras
- Health insurance
- Comfortable shoes
- Contact the supplier if you need to pick up from the hotel or facility
- Print your ticket and take it with you
- If you are having trouble finding the designated meeting point, call us on 392 9858073 or 393 4995686 we will provide you with all the information you need
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the excursion