WINE-TOUR GAVI DOCG & SERRAVALLE OUTLET SHOPPING
Discovering a great white wine from Piedmont, GAVI DOCG, which is located between the Ligurian Sea and Monferrato, boasting a history dating back thousand years. Visit to a prestigious winery with wine tasting, full lunch in a traditional trattoria and excursion to the Serravalle outlet centre.
- DISCOVERING GAVI DOCG
- VISIT AND TASTING IN THE CELLAR
- GOURMET LUNCH IN THE TRATTORIA
- PRIVATE SOMMELIER
- SERRAVALLE OUTLET SHOPPING
- RETURN TRANSFER ON REQUEST EXTRA
Our excursion takes us to the small town of Gavi, surrounded by rolling hills, green meadows and vineyards. The Gavi Docg denomination covers all or part of the territories of 11 municipalities in the Province of Alessandria and refers to 4 types of white wine - Still, Sparkling, Spumante and Riserva.
How can we imagine the organoleptic profile of Gavi?
- SEE: the more or less pale straw colour with greenish reflections;
- SMELL: the elegant and delicate bouquet, with hints of fresh fruit and white flowers, with notes of citrus and bitter almonds, which becomes richer with ageing with mineral scents and complexity;
- TASTE: the flavour is dry, full, pleasantly fresh and harmonious, with great elegance and finesse.
After our visit, we stop at a trattoria that treats us to local delicacies and, of course, a wine to match. The cuisine is Ligurian-inspired, with typical recipes based on white meat, fish, vegetables and fresh pasta. Let yourself be surprised by the local delicacies on offer.
After dessert and a coffee, it's off to the Serravalle Outlet for more inspiration, not only the fashion world...
- visit and tasting in the cellar
- 3 tastings of Gavi docg
- 4 course lunch in a traditional trattoria with wine and coffee
Age: min. 18 years