WINE TASTING TOUR SALENTO
Discover a historic and prestigious winery in Salento. A path led by specialized personnel that will take you to know one of the symbolic products of the Region.
- Take a guided tour of a beautiful winery in Salento
- Find out more about the history of this place
- Visit the cellar
- Enjoy a taste of locally produced wines
This winery dates back to the 16th century, when the noble Neapolitan family moved to Puglia.
They produce red, rosé and white wines from 320 hectares of vineyards, located between Leverano and Salice Salentino, in the 4 family estates.
The company focuses on quality and takes care of the whole process, from growing the grapes to harvesting and vinification. The visit includes historical notes on the family, the company and the production area, with a description of the local vines and vineyard management systems. Following will be a guided tour of the cellar with an introduction on the main methods of winemaking, with particular attention to the area dedicated to aging in barrels and barriques.
We will conclude the visit with a tasting in the special room in the wine shop: the history and main characteristics of each wine will be illustrated.
Tasting of 3 wines (to be chosen from South East, Cantalupi, Vini delTerritorio, Vini Icona) accompanied by tarallini, friselline, pecorino cheese and Martina Franca neck.
- Historical notes on the company
- Guided tour of the cella
- rGuided walk through the vineyard rows
- Tasting of 3 wines of your choice accompanied by typical Apulian products
- Transfer service
- Purchase of products from the winery hosting the experience
- Health Insurance
- Comfortable shoes
- Please inform us in advance if you have food intolerances or allergies. Thank you!
- Contact the supplier if you need to pick up from the hotel or facility
- IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY TO FIND THE PLACE OF THE EXPERIENCE, CONTACT US+39 3934995686