Verona Walking Tour with Arena skip-the-line
A walking exploration of Verona with a grand finale: a visit to its iconic Arena. Discover the city's history on foot with a local guide and delve into the Arena with a "skip-the-line" ticket.
- Get an overview of the city with a local guide
- See the best of Verona during a relaxing 3-hours tour
- Express Arena guided visit with Skip-the-line ticket
- Admire the Arena, Juliet’s balcony and Castelvecchio in just one tour
Follow the guide, your local insider, and stroll through the old town to discover the most beautiful places of the city. Discover the lanes, streets, squares of the city, stopping to admire the most important monuments. See the medieval Castelvecchio and its Scaligero Bridge, the Gavi's arch and learn about the ancient Roman past of the city.
Pass by Porta Borsari and stroll along one of the most beautiful streets of Verona until the famous Piazza delle Erbe, the ancient Roman forum. Here you'll admire the frescoes of the elegant palaces, the local market and the beautiful Torre dei Lamberti. On the shade of the tower there's a beautiful square: Piazza dei Signori, where you'll see the famous statue of Dante Alighieri, world-famous Italian poet. Listen to legends and tales about Romeo and Juliet and see the romantic balcony. With the guide you'll get in touch with Veronese culture and traditions and discover the value of this charming city.
Finally reach the Arena for a 30 minutes express tour. Explore the great Roman amphitheatre of Verona, enter with your priority ticket and listen to the local expert telling you about Arena construction, its current and ancient use, and the historical legends behind it. With your local guide you'll get in touch with Veronese culture and traditions and discover the value of this charming city.
- Licensed guide
- Verona Arena skip-the-line ticket
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Please note that we won’t call you if you’re not at the meeting point at the scheduled departure time or if you’re late.
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 24 hours in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforeseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforeseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: this tour will never be cancelled due to rain. In case of rain the guide will decide the best alternative for the whole group. Please be aware that refunds will not be guaranteed to those who won’t accept the offered alternative.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at email@example.com