Verona Highlights Walking Tour
Follow your guide through the old town and discover the famous Roman amphitheatre, the Arena, and the charming Juliet’s balcony. Enjoy a pleasant walking tour through the enchanting streets of Verona. Start from the city center and discover the lanes, streets and squares of the city, stopping several times along the way to admire, from the outside, the most important monuments: Castelvecchio and its Scaligero Bridge, then Piazza Bra and the Arena amphitheater.
Listen to the local guide telling you about ancient legends and tales, about Juliet and her magic balcony, Roman and medieval lanes and the lifestyle of our fellow citizens inside the old town wall. You will also discover the wall that is worth the city of Verona the UNESCO World Heritage City title. Live Verona as a local, admire its beauty a few steps from you.
- Earphones to ensure social distancing
- Very small groups with high attention to safety
- Professional Tour Guide
- 2 hours walk in the city center
- Visit (outside) Arena, Juliet’s balcony, Castelvecchio, Erbe square
- professional tour guide
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
RAIN POLICY: This tour runs rain or shine