Verona Highlights Walking Tour
Follow the guide, your local insider, and stroll through the old town to discover the most beautiful places of the city. Discover the lanes, streets and squares of the city and stop to admire, from the outside, the most important monuments.
- Get an overview of the city with a local guide
- See the best of Verona during a relaxing 2-hours tour
- Learn about the Arena, Juliet’s balcony and Castelvecchio just in one tour
- Discover the local heritage and Veronese traditions with an insider
Follow the guide, your local insider, and stroll through the old town to discover the most beautiful places of the city. Discover the lanes, streets squares of the city, stopping to admire, from the outside, the most important monuments. See the medieval Castelvecchio and its Scaligero Bridge, the Gavi's arch and learn about the ancient Roman past of the city.
After a short walk you'll reach the iconic Piazza Bra and the Arena amphitheater, one of the symbols of the city, famous for the Opera season that takes place here every summer. Listen to stories and curiosities about the Roman structure of the city and see the ruins still well preserved.
Pass by Porta Borsari and stroll along one of the most beautiful streets of Verona until the famous Piazza delle Erbe, the ancient Roman forum. Here you'll admire the frescoes of the elegant palaces, the local market and the beautiful Torre dei Lamberti. On the shade of the tower there's a beautiful square: Piazza dei Signori, where you'll see the famous statue of Dante Alighieri, world-famous Italian poet.
Finally you'll listen to legends and tales about Romeo and Juliet and see the romantic balcony. With the guide you'll get in touch with Veronese culture and traditions and discover the value of this charming city.
- Licensed guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Please note that we won’t call you if you’re not at the meeting point at the scheduled departure time or if you’re late.
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 24 hours in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforeseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforeseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: this tour will never be cancelled due to rain. In case of rain the guide will decide the best alternative for the whole group. Please be aware that refunds will not be guaranteed to those who won’t accept the offered alternative.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be easily accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability), if you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org