Verona Food & Wine Walking Tour
Follow your local guide and start the Verona food tour, live a one-of-a-kind experience and, just like a real local, start your day in the right way drinking an authentic Italian espresso. This is how this culinary journey begins and after a brief stroll near majestic Arena, you'll deepen into the original local delicacies.
- Explore the Verona best food and wine in a walking tour
- Foodie guide, a real local insider that will take you to the most traditional "botteghe"
- A delicious way to discover Verona tastings and its traditional products
- Local touch: get the tips and suggestions by your foodie guide
Follow your local foodie, live a one-of-a-kind experience and, just like a real local, start your day in the right way drinking an authentic Italian espresso. This is how this culinary journey begins and after a brief stroll near majestic Arena, you'll deepen into the original local delicacies.
After a very Italian beginning, a classic aperitif is waiting for you. You'll stop in one of the most traditional "Osterie" of the city, where you will savor some local products, such as Soppressa (a type of salami), Monte Veronese cheese and the famous meatballs from Verona.
The next step will make your mouth water: enjoy a traditional dish and discover some local culinary traditions with your expert guide. Continue your visit in the food district of Verona, where the most "Osterie" and botteghe are located, and enjoy the great wines of the city. Then discover the flavors of the traditional local wines, such as the Valpolicella red wine, or the white wines coming from the East of Verona and Lake Garda.
Finally, stop in an historical Gelateria to taste a yummy artisanal Gelato to refresh your mouth. This tour will allow you to see Verona from a brand-new perspective, made of great simplicity and unique flavors. A tour has never been so tasty.
- Tour guide
- Food and Wine tastings
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- We kindly ask to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 24 hours in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforeseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforeseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: this tour will never be cancelled due to rain. In case of rain the guide will decide the best alternative for the whole group. Please be aware that refunds will not be guaranteed to those who won’t accept the offered alternative.
- Children under 6 years old can not join this activity
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements