Verona Panoramic E-bike tour with Aperitif
Experience an amazing panoramic tour by E-bike discovering the most romantic views from Verona hills and enjoy some local delicacies and fine wines during a Veronese aperitivo.
- Enjoy a panoramic E-bike tour on Verona hills
- Taste the Veronese aperitif with local wine
- Discover the off-the-beaten paths with a local insider
- Local touch: get the tips and suggestions by your foodie guide
Enjoy an unexpected panoramic E-bike tour on Verona hills to discover the picturesque streets and enjoy a typical Veronese aperitif during a 3-hours experience. An interesting and relaxing way to see Verona from a new point of view. This E-bike tour is a great introduction to the city and its luxuriant hills.
Begin the experience with a visit to the most fascinating corners of the city passing by the main squares. Pedal along the ancient streets and admire the old town to discover the most remarkable spots and the authentic hidden gems of the enchanting Verona. Pass by the medieval Castelvecchio and the Scaligero Bridge, pedal along the Adige river and see Ponte Pietra bridge and Castel San Pietro, one of the most iconic places of Verona.
Leave the city center behind, change your perspective and, with your comfortable electric bike, you'll reach the famous Torricelle, the hills overlooking Verona. This place, only reachable with a local guide, is very romantic, with ancient villas, cobbled streets, tiny churches and Amarone vineyards all around. It's a magical place at a very short distance from the heart of the city. Don't forget your camera, in the late afternoon the view is incredible!
After exploring these beautiful corners of the city, you'll stop at a typical Osteria for a typical Veronese Aperitif. You can taste some delicacies like the local Monte Veronese cheese and discover the aromas of the traditional local wines, such as the Valpolicella red wines, or the whites coming from the East of Verona and Lake Garda. Finally, after a few memorable pictures and a good Veronese Aperitif, you'll return to the city center with your local guide.
- Local guide
- Use of e-Bike and Helmet
- Food and Wine tasting (Aperitif)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The itinerary is hilly but doesn't require much effort, with the assistance of the electric bike.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 24 hours in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforeseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforeseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: this tour will never be cancelled due to rain. In case of heavy rain the guide will decide the best alternative for the whole group. Please be aware that refunds will not be guaranteed to those who won't accept the offered alternative.
- Minimum height to use e-bikes: mt. 1,55 / 5 ft
- Good riding skills are required, since the tour is on roads open to traffic.
- This tour is NOT suitable for guests with mobility issues.
- Children under 14 years old can’t join this activity
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult