Verona Food & Bike Tour
Experience a Food and Bike tour of Verona. Discover the authentic local living through this 3-hours tour in the Verona old town and enjoy some local delicacies and fine wines.
- Explore the city's best food and wine in the most authentic Osterie
- Have fun and relax during a 3-hours bike experience
- Foodie guide, a real local insider
- Local touch: get the tips and suggestions by your foodie guide
Get a foodie experience with a Verona Food and Bike tour with a local guide, your insider for one day to reach three different Osterie and discover where locals go to spend their free time. This 3-hours bike tour is a great introduction to the different tastes of Veronese cuisine and local lifestyle, in a funny and engaging way.
The first stop is a typical Osteria which is mainly visited by local people and it is located in one of the central districts of the city. Begin this delicious itinerary tasting one of the typical aperitif nibbles and a glass of local wine.
Continue towards the city centre to stop in another typical local Osteria and visit in the food district of Verona, where the most traditional botteghe are located, and enjoy the great wines of the city. You can taste some delicacies like the local Monte Veronese cheese and the Soppressa salami and discover the aromas of the traditional local wines, such as the Valpolicella red wine, or the white wines coming from the East of Verona and Lake Garda.
Next, continue the cycle till you pass all the major historical sites, to reach the last Osteria, where you will have the chance to sample others famous white wines of the Verona area such as Lugana and Custoza; don't miss the opportunity to taste the famous Spritz Veneto, just like a real local. This tour will allow you to see Verona from a brand-new perspective, made of great simplicity and unique flavors. A tour has never been so tasty.
- Tour guide
- Use of e-Bike and Helmet
- Food and Wine tastings
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 14 years old can’t join this activity
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Full refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity
- This tour runs rain or shine. In case of light rain, we will provide raincoats; in case of heavy rain, the tour will run by foot.
The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). This provision do not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The green certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid.