Verona Arena Tour with Fast Track
Visit the Arena, the famous Roman amphitheatre and learn about its construction, its current and ancient use, and the historical legends behind it. Meet with the guide outside the Arena to join this guided tour, then skip the long queue at the entrance.
Walk under the old marble arcades and listen to stories of gladiators and of the ancient Roman games that used to take place here. Admire the preserved ‘Ala’ or wing, which is the only piece remaining of the outer third circle. Discover facts and anecdotes with the help of your professional guide that will explain to you the long and extraordinary history of the great amphitheater.
The Arena, which survived an earthquake in the 12th century, is still nowadays the city’s favorite Opera Hall, for its unique sound quality and history. Finish the tour by taking a photo with the spectacular view of the amphitheater in Piazza Bra, to commemorate this unforgettable experience.
- Earphones to ensure social distancing
- Very small groups with high attention to safety
- Professional Tour Guide
- Fast track entrance
- Discover the ancient colosseum of Verona
- Learn about the stories of the emperors and gladiators
- professional tour guide
- Entrance ticket to the Arena Museum (the guide will have a yellow umbrella with “Arena Skip the line” written on it)
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
RAIN POLICY: This tour runs rain or shine