Venice: Palazzo Ducale guided tour – Skip the line
Guided tour inside the imposing Doge’s Palace with skip the line entrance! Let you guide through the Doge’s rooms, the Bridge of Sighs and the ancient prisons.
- Guided tour inside the Doge's Palace
- Discover the Doge's power seat
- Admire the hundreds of masterpieces of painting
Meet the guide in Piazza San Marco and go in the imposing Doge’s Palace (Palazzo Ducale). In its splendid rooms, plastered and decorated by hundreds of masterpieces of painting, the Doge and his Council controlled the fate of the Venice Republic. Enter in the halls of power and in the marvelous rooms where the Doge lived with his family; admire the incredible artworks made by famous Venetian artists as Tiziano and Tintoretto. Inside you will see the “Paradise”: the largest painting of the world! Be surprised by the precious details of the golden staircase, by the Parliament and the courtyard. You will cross the Bridge of Sighs and enter the Venetian prisons, where also Casanova was held! From the infamous Bridge you will enjoy a breathtaking view of the Venice lagoon. The ticket for the Doge’s Palace is Skip the line, so you will enter without waiting! The ticket includes also the skip the line access to the Museo Correr, Biblioteca Marciana and National Archeological Museum in St.Mark’s Square. At the end of tour, you have the possibility to see a glass craftsman at work in a real furnace near Piazza San Marco, (optional and free tour, the guide will explain how to participate, 20 minutes tour). Please follow the instruction that our staff will provide to you locally.
- Starting time: every day at 10:45 AM
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service. Tours does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- "Skip the line” service
- Shared Doge’s Palace guided tour with commentary by a qualified and experienced guide
- Audio receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people
- Glass craftsman at work close to Saint Mark’s Square
- Entrance ticket valid to visit by yourself the palace around St. Mark’s Square (Old Royal Palace now Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace: FREE DEPOSIT INSIDE
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party
- The meeting point is at St. Mark's Square - Clock Tower near exchange office (the white building with blue clock facade), please be there 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour. Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “TOUR”. Do NOT go to the Bell Tower.