Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Skip the line Entry
Skip the ticket lines and discover one of the world's top art collections at the Vatican Museums at your own pace. Marvel at Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel.
- Get assistance with the mandatory security procedures before being escorted to the Museums
- Marvel at the artistry of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel
- Visit the Hall of Maps, Hall of Tapestries and the Raphael Rooms
Don’t miss the experience of visiting one of the most important museums in the World. Over the centuries, Popes have built up a truly astounding collection of artistic masterpieces.
Report at the meeting point and get the fast track entrance with the help of a Touristation representative to visit the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel. Enjoy a hassle-free experience at your own pace.
Skip the ticket lines and enter the museums to visit the Hall of Maps, the Pinecone Courtyard, the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Candelabra and the incredible Raphael Rooms.
A definite highlight of your visit is the Sistine Chapel. Take some time to admire the details you have heard about, including Michelangelo’s boneless self-portrait, in which he expresses to the world that he would rather be skinned alive than paint the Sistine Chapel again! As incredible as his work is, you’ll appreciate it even more up close and after you’ve seen what it takes to create a fresco.
- Guaranteed reservation
- Reserved entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Assistance by Touristation staff at the meeting point
- Hosted Entry
- Guided tour
- Vatican Museums audioguide
- Entrance to St Peter Basilica
- Pick Up Service
- Food and Drinks
- FFP2 masks are required, please bring your own. Chirurgical masks will not be accepted.
- Please show your Reinforced Green Passes, obtained by full vaccination certification or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months.
- Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the time slot selected
- Be sure that you are wearing comfortable shoes as the museums cover a very large area.
- Please observe the strict dress code: no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed.
- Please note that the Museum hours and closures may change due to special Religious events.
- Please be careful that around the Vatican area there are many promoters, please do not follow their instructions.