Valpolicella and Lessinia Food and Wine tour from Lake Garda
Are you a cheese and wine lover? This is the perfect experience for you! During this 7 hours tour you’ll discover the unique wines produced in the shadow of the great Monte Baldo, the Mountain cheese, only produced in the Lessinia natural park and the world-famous Amarone wine. Everything in one day and in a few kilometers. Come with us and join the small group tour (max 8 people) to relax and explore the food and wine valleys not far from the Lake Garda. This incredible experience will really make your mouth water!
- Discover the best food and wine of the Lake Garda area
- Small group tour for maximum 8 people
- Meet the producer and taste the Amarone wine
- Tasting lunch in Lessinia Mountain Park with the delicious cheeses and gnocchi
- Discover the high quality wine production in Val D'Adige area
Not far from Lake Garda there is a very special food valley that, from North to South, offers unique products that are considered the excellence of the North of Italy. This is the reign of Mountain cheese and Amarone wine. This incredible eno-gastronomic journey will start from Sirmione, where you’ll meet the local expert guide.
After a few minutes driving you’ll reach the bottom of one of the most beautiful mountains of the Veronese territory; Monte Baldo. Here, in the shadow of this massive mountain many vineyards grow and create a unique wine. This is the first stop of our trip, visit a local winery, meet the producer and discover, through a complete tasting session, the incredible flavors of this blessed land.
This is only the beginning, next stop is the magnificent Lessinia natural park, where you’ll enjoy a relaxing view while savoring the handmade cheese. This is the perfect place for a tasting lunch including the most famous dish of the Lessinia: “gnocchi di malga”. A real celebration of the local cheese and butter.
After lunch you’ll reach the world-famous region where the Amarone wine is produced. Here you’ll visit a local winery and meet the winemaker. Listen to the stories and legends connected to this unique wine and discover the secrets of its flavors during a complete wine tasting session. This is the last stop of our tasty tour before going back to Sirmione. A tour never tasted so good!
- Private transport
- Tour guide
- Tasting lunch (including handmade Gnocchi di Malga)
- 2 winery visits and wine tasting sessions (with food pairing)
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements.
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 7 days in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforeseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforeseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: this tour will never be cancelled due to rain. In case of rain the guide will decide the best alternative. Please be aware that refunds will not be guaranteed to those who won’t accept the offered alternative.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 14 years of age are not allowed in this activity
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org