Valpolicella and Amarone Wine Tour from Bardolino
Meet the wine expert in Bardolino, explore the Valpolicella valleys and taste local wines like the famous Ripasso and Amarone in two traditional wineries of the region.
- Discover Valpolicella, the hilly countryside during a relaxing half-day tour
- Get comfortable and enjoy the experience: transport is included
- Visit two wineries in Valpolicella wine region and meet the winemakers
- Enjoy two wine tasting sessions including the famous Amarone
Meet the wine expert in Bardolino, explore the Valpolicella valleys and taste local wines like the famous Ripasso and Amarone in two traditional wineries of the region. During this experience your local expert will tell you about the local wines and the Valpolicella territory, stopping along the way to see local vineyards and the beautiful hilly landscape.
First stop is a visit to a selected and family-run winery located in the heart of Valpolicella. Here, the winemaker will show you the wine cellar, the vineyards and tell you the secrets of the production. Then, you will enjoy a wine tasting, including the great Amarone, paired with some local products.
After taking some stunning pictures of the hills and vineyards you will depart to reach the second winery where you will have more tastings and compare the perfumes of the wines. Here, the winemaker will welcome you telling the story of the family-run business and its value for the territory. The producer will show you the barrels, the drying process and the vineyards that create the unique and world-famous Valpolicella wines and you'll enjoy a second wine tasting session before going back to Bardolino.
- private transport
- tour guide
- 2 winery visits and wine tasting sessions (with food pairing)
- Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult
- People under 14 years of age are not allowed in this activity
- You'll find a car parking in front of the meeting point in Bardolino
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participantsIf the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
RAIN POLICY: this tour runs shine or rain