Uffizi: Smart Guided Audio Tour with Host
NEW! Experience the perfect visit of the Uffizi Gallery by joining our SMART GUIDED TOUR: you will get exhaustive pre-recorded comments in your own language and then our LIVE Guide will be ready to answer - in English or Italian - to your questions.
- Explore the Uffizi Gallery with a skip-the-line ticket
- See masterpieces by the Italian masters such as Da Vinci, Giotto, Botticelli, Titian, or Caravaggio
- Marvel at famous statues in one of Europe's oldest Museums
NEW! If you don’t want to waste your time standing in line for hours and you do like to hear our Guide’s explanations in your OWN language, well, this is the right tour for you!
Only the UFFIZI SMART GUIDED TOUR let you skip the line and get straight in; once inside the museum, our Guide will escort you through the various rooms housing worldwide famous paintings, such as Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, Leonardo’s enigmatic Adoration of the Magi or Michelangelo’s Tondo Doni, his only painting on wood.
For more than twenty masterpieces you will get professional pre-recorded comments in your own language so as not to miss a word; and after that, if you are still curious about the artwork, feel free to ask our LIVE Guide whatever you want: he/she will answer you in English or Italian.
Thanks to our highly innovative museum visit format, you will experience the perfect tour, so be smart and join our UFFIZI SMART GUIDED TOUR!
- Fast-track tickets.
- Assistance to enter the museum.
- Professional pre-recorded comments in your own language.
- Live guide for questions (English or Italian)
- Passport required (you must provide a valid ID or passport at the meeting point as a warranty)
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative PCR test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts. All participants between 6-12 years old must present either proof of full vaccination proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts.