Trevi Fountain Underground Guided Tour
Most people are familiar with Rome famous Trevi Fountain, less renown is the underground beneath the Trevi district. Descend 9 meters beneath the city surface and discover all the secrets with your guided tour!
- Marvel at relics dating back to the Roman Imperial Age
- See an ancient building complex buried 9 meters beneath the modern streets of the city
- Discover all the Trevi Underground secrets and anecdotes with your professional guide
Most people are familiar with Rome's famous Trevi Fountain, less well known however is the underground passages that stretch beneath the Trevi district. After you've thrown a coin into the Trevi Fountain, you might think about your wish for a moment or two before moving on. With this experience however, your interaction with the Trevi area is just beginning. Modern Rome was built on the back of its empire, and you'll discover how literal that is on this guided tour beneath Trevi. Extending from Via San Vincenzo to Vicolo Puttarello 9 meters beneath the streets, you'll discover ruins that date all the way back to Ancient Rome. Admire the archaeological area with the explanations of a professional archeologist guide, who will tell you all the secrets and anecdotes. You'll also receive a handy audio guide app which features three walking routes.On your journey back into time, it will be possible to touch Rome’s millennial stratification and observe the archaeological evidence of the great events that characterized the city’s history. These range from the realization of Aqua Virgo to the fire of Nero, as well as the sack of Alarico to the siege of the Goths.
- Reserved Entrance
- Guided tour
- Rome City APP audioguide
- 25 minute Ancient Rome Multimedia video (every day from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM - Piazza d'Ara Coeli 16, Rome)
- Food and Drinks
- Pick Up Service
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Please bring a valid ID for children. Children under the age of 6 are free.
- Report at the entrance 15 minutes before the visit time
- Watch the Ancient Rome Multimedia Video in Touristation Office in Piazza d'Ara Coeli 16 from 9:30 to 15:30.