TREKKING TO THE BAUXITE QUARRIES
A trek in a place that knows how to fascinate: La Cava di Bauxite. Along the way we will also reach the Bosco di Acquatetta within which we will discover a very deep sinkhole, the Cavone, whose crater seems to almost hide in the middle of the woods.
- Admire the landscape and the bright red of the bauxite
- Enjoy an exciting trek with an expert guide
- See the best of the Alta Murgia National Park
A trek in a place that knows how to fascinate the eyes even in winter thanks to the bright red of the bauxite that at sunset mixes with the purple color of the sky. Along the way we will also reach the Acquatetta Wood within which we will discover a very deep sinkhole , the Cavone, whose crater seems to almost hide in the middle of the woods.
FEATURES OF THE ROUTE: Difficulty: Medium Length: approximately 8.5 km Travel time: 4.5 H (stops at sites of interest included)
- Environmental Hiking Guide (certified A.I.G.A.E.)
- R / C insurance
- Identity document
- Contact the supplier if you need to pick up from the hotel or facility
- Print your ticket and take it with you
- If you are having trouble finding the designated meeting point, call us on 392 9858073 or 393 4995686 we will provide you with all the information you need
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the excursion