TOUR OF OTRANTO WITH GUIDE
Otranto boasts ancient religious architecture absolutely not to be missed! Admire the narrow streets of the old town, its white buildings and breathe the history of this place where Messapian, Greek, Roman and Turkish traditions blend. Discover with this tour one of the most suggestive cities of Salento.
- Explore the typical old town of Otranto, surrounded by walls and perfect blue waters
- Visit the famous Romanesque cathedral of Otranto, the Byzantine Church of San Pietro and the Aragonese Castle
- Discover the largest mosaic in the world inside the Romanesque cathedral
Trace the fascinating history of the city of Otranto on this 2-hour walking tour to discover its main sites.
We start from Porta Terra, from here we begin the visit of the easternmost village in Italy. You will walk in its characteristic alleys up to the highest points where you can admire the breathtaking view.
The visit includes the Aragonese Castle, the Cathedral with its marvelous floor mosaic, the Crypt and the Byzantine Basilica of San Pietro.
- Visit of the city of Otranto with an expert guide
- Entrance ticket
- Transfer from to Otranto
- Voucher provided by the organizer
- Valid document
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- FREE CANCELLATION: 24 Hours before