THE BEST OF ROME: ALL IN ONE ACCESS PASS
Save precious time with an access pass to the main monuments of Rome and benefit from fast track reserved entry. Select your date and time for the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill fast track entrance and then enjoy the Saint Peter Basilica, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel according to your stay in Rome.
- Skip the long lines at the most popular attractions in Rome
- See countless works of art in the galleries of the Vatican Museums
- Discover where Rome was founded on Palatine Hill
- Enjoy Roman Forum and Palatine Hill at your own pace
This all access Pass gets you skip the line entry to the Coliseum, Roman Forum, and the Palatine Hill. You'll also get quick and easy access to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica! See the beautiful Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and then head to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and the Palatine Hill for more trips back in time to ancient Rome. It's all included in your pass.Make the most of your time in Rome with a pass that gives you access to the city's main attractions. Reedem your voucher at the Touristation office. The pass includes: Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill: Your pass includes skip the line entrance to the Via Sacra, where the Roman citizens used to live, and to the Palatine Hill, foundation site of Rome and settlement of the most important houses of emperors and kings. Skip the lines and enter the Colosseum. Visit one of the most famous monuments in the world, the immense amphitheater that was the largest ever built by the Roman Empire.Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Collect your skip-the-line vouchers and your representatives will accompany you to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Enjoy an hassle-free experience at your own pace. The Sistine Chapel alone would be worth a trip to the Vatican Museums. Painted by the greatest Renaissance painters, the chapel’s famous frescoes are quite simply sublime.St. Peter’s Church & Tombs of the Popes: The pass includes reserved entrance to St.Peter's Church. Skip the notoriously long lines to St. Peter's Basilica and enjoy more time at the Pope's home and Church and visit the Tombs of the Popes using the official audio guide that's included in your pass.The PASS also gets includes a free city audio guide that will help you to enjoy and visit the City.
- Fast track reserved entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Reserved entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Reserved entry to St. Peter’s Basilica and official audioguide APP
- 25 minute Ancient Rome Multimedia Video at the meeting point
- Guided tour
- Access to St Peter's Basilica Dome
- Food and drinks
- Pick up from the hotel and the transfers
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Please bring a valid ID for children.
- The time you selected while booking is the time of your skip the line entrance to the Archeological Area: Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and the Colosseum
- Please observe the strict dress code at the Vatican: shoulders and knees must be covered.
- Please note that opening and closing times are subject to change due to special events at the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before your selected timing.