THE BEST OF ROME: VATICAN AND COLOSSEUM ALL IN ONE ACCESS PASS
Save precious time with an access pass to the main monuments of Rome and benefit from fast track reserved entry. Select your date and time for the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill fast track entrance and then enjoy the Saint Peter Basilica, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel according to your stay in Rome.
- See countless works of art in the galleries of the Vatican Museums
- Discover where Rome was founded on Palatine Hill
- Enjoy Roman Forum and Palatine Hill at your own pace
This all access Pass includes reserved entry to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill, the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica audio guide!
Make the most of your time in Rome with a pass that gives you access to the city's main attractions. Reedem your voucher at the Touristation office. Enter the Colosseum and visit one of the most famous monuments in the world, the immense amphitheater that was the largest ever built by the Roman Empire. Entrance to the Via Sacra, where the Roman citizens used to live, and to the Palatine Hill, foundation site of Rome and settlement of the most important houses of emperors and kings.
Collect your reserved entrance for the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel and your representatives will accompany you. Enjoy an hassle-free experience at your own pace. The Sistine Chapel alone would be worth a trip to the Vatican Museums. Painted by the greatest Renaissance painters, the chapel’s famous frescoes are quite simply sublime.St. Peter’s Church & Tombs of the Popes:
The pass includes the official audio guide for the St.Peter's Church. Visit the Tombs of the Popes.
- Reserved entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Reserved entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Official audioguide for t St. Peter’s Church
- 25 minute Ancient Rome Multimedia Video at the meeting point
- Guided tour
- Access to St Peter's Church (entrance is free)
- Access to St Peter's Church Dome
- Food and drinks
- Pick up from the hotel and the transfers
- FFP2 masks are required, please bring your own. Chirurgical masks will not be accepted.
- Please show your Reinforced Green Passes, obtained by full vaccination certification or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months.
- The time you selected while booking is the time of your skip the line entrance to the Archeological Area: Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and the Colosseum
- Please observe the strict dress code at the Vatican: shoulders and knees must be covered.
- Please note that opening and closing times are subject to change due to special events at the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before your selected timing.