Piedmont and Barolo Wine Tour from Milan
Leave the city of Milan and reach the region of Piedmont, the land of the great Barolo. Meet the producers and taste their amazing wines produced in the Langhe wine region
- Private tour
- 2 winery visits and 2 wine tasting sessions
- Light lunch with typical products
- Discover the area where the “king of wines” is made
Leave Milan behind and reach the Langhe wine region of Piedmont on a full-day tour. Explore the area where Barolo (“the king of wines”) and Barbaresco are produced. Passing through hilly landscapes and beautiful valleys changing colour seasonally, you will visit 2 different wineries with your wine expert guide.
In the first winery, the producer will show you the vineyards and will tell you how Barolo wine is produced. Then you will join an amazing wine tasting session. After a light lunch based on local products, your guide will bring you to the second winery: there, you will notice that different wineries have different production processes and you will be able to decide which one you prefer.
If you wish, you can also stop in Alba, a small town located in Piedmont, famous for chocolate and for white truffles. You can have a walk in the old town before going back to Milan in time for dinner.
- Tour guide
- Private transportation
- 2 winery visits
- 2 wine tastings with food pairing
Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements.
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 7 days in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforeseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforeseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: this tour will never be cancelled due to rain. In case of rain the guide will decide the best alternative. Please be aware that refunds will not be guaranteed to those who won’t accept the offered alternative.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at email@example.com