Palladian Villas Day Tour from Venice
Situated between Vicenza and Padua, the Ville Palladiane, also known as Ville Venete are famous all over the world for their magnificence that inspired the architecture of the White House in Washington. This full day experience touches the most classic and iconic villas of the territory for an immersion in the beautiful Italian culture.
- Discover the most iconic and beautiful Villas of Veneto region
- Get comfortable and enjoy the experience: private transport is included
- Admire these architecture wonders and explore a unique territory
- Guided visit to discover more about the architect Andrea Palladio and his school
The “secular temples of the Modern Era”. That’s how the fascinating Palladian villas are called. Maybe because of the elegant columns that distinguish the design or for the importance that these beautiful villas have always had. Enjoy a full day tour to admire these incredible works of art not far from Venice.
Meet your local guide in the city center and in a short time you’ll reach the first Villa. We will select for you the most iconic and beautiful palaces among dozens that populate the territory. Fascinating colonnades, luxuriant gardens, breathtaking frescoes and much more, that’s the essence of this day tour. Created with a Palladian style, these private buildings owned by Venetian aristocrats are the hidden gems in a very authentic territory, barely touched by international tourism.
After a lunch break in the countryside or in a beautiful village to taste local and traditional dishes and wines, you’ll head to the second villa. Refined and unique styles embellish the building painted by famous artists like Tiepolo or Veronese. This day tour is an unmissable experience to get in touch with the Italian beauty.
- Tour guide
- Private transportation
- 2 Palladian villa guided tours
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 7 days in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforeseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforeseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: this tour will never be cancelled due to rain. In case of rain the guide will decide the best alternative. Please be aware that refunds will not be guaranteed to those who won’t accept the offered alternative.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org