MOZZARELLA AND ORECCHIETTE IN MASSERIA
Discover with us the excellences of the local area: Mozzarella and Orecchiette. We will visit the most beautiful villages in Italy that we will reach along one of the most beautiful cycling routes in Puglia up to a Local Masseria.
- By bike you can discover every corner and feel the magic of the place
- Unique experience that you will not wait to tell
- Discover the excellence of the local area: Mozzarella and Orecchiette
- Cooking Class of Apulian products
From the fairytale setting of Locorotondo we will follow a path that crosses the heart of the Itria Valley and reaches Martina Franca via the old road.
After seeing the historic center with a free visit we will reach a local Masseria set in the typical landscape of trulli and olive trees for a tasting of typical local dairy products
.An opportunity not only to stimulate the taste buds, but also to directly experience the experience of tradition and observe the production of mozzarella, knotted, woven and modeled in all its forms!
A universe of goodness and simplicity to whet the palate and the imagination, satisfying any curiosity about how this product is made.
Not only that, in the farm we will learn to prepare orecchiette, cavatelli, strascinate, and many other Apulian delights with our own hands!
But the kitchen will not be just our study room. At the end of the lesson, the fun continues on the table with the opportunity to have lunch in the structure and taste the outcome of their creations.
Alternatively, the property has a magnificent panorama overlooking the Itria Valley where you can relax before getting back on the saddle to return to Locorotondo.
- Ebike tour with expert guide to reach Martina Franca
- Free visit of the historic centers of Locorotondo and Martina Franca
- Visit to the Mozzarella production company and Cooking class for the production of orecchiette and fresh pasta.
- 1 50cl bottle of water
- Drilling kit
- Lunch in the Masseria
- Transfer service to Locorotondo (available on request)
- Tips and Extras
- Health Insurance
- Helmet rental (€ 5) not compulsory but recommended
- The "broom" or shuttle recovery service in case of tiredness or illness or other cause.
- Anything not specified during the signing of the service purchase contract.
- The intervention for puncture repair or damage due to a fall or improper use of the vehicle.
- Technical shoes with pedals and cycling bindings not required for ebike
- Helmet not mandatory but recommended available for hire
- Contact the supplier if you need to pick up from the hotel or facility
- Ebike rental is available from 14 years old only if accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Print your ticket and take it with you
- If you are having trouble finding the designated meeting point, call us on 392 9858073 or 393 4995686 we will provide you with all the information you need
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of the excursion
- The bikes are not insurable for theft therefore the responsibility is fully borne by the customer, for the commercial value of the vehicle, the same for any damage caused to the same which will be quantified upon return to the office and paid at the same time.