Lugano, Bellagio and Cruise Experience from Como
Do not miss the opportunity to visit two countries and two lakes on a full day tour starting from Como! Our expert English-speaking tour manager will escort you to ensure you enjoy a rewarding experience!
- See two different countries in one day!
- Reach Lugano by bus
- Reach Bellagio by boat
- Panoramic Cruise back to Como
Firstly you will reach the lake town of Lugano in Switzerland by coach and you will have free time to visit the picturesque city center, taste some Swiss Chocolate and have lunch.Bus ride will take you the small village of Cadenabbia, where both Queen Victoria of England and Zar Nicholas of Russia used to spend some time in many years ago. From there you will take a panoramic cruise and you will reach Bellagio, called the “pearl of Lake Como”. Disembarking in Bellagio, you will enjoy your time in this idyllic and relaxing place.After that, you will take a ferry boat and you will have to chance to see this increbible lake from a different perspective and experience a magnificent lake cruise up to Como.During the cruise, take your time to look around and see the harmony between nature and architecture. Drift past villas with their beauteous gardens amongst untouched nature.
- Professional English/Spanish-speaking Tour Leader
- Audio headsets provided (over 10 participants)
- No queues: skip-the-line tickets for boat
- 1 small bottle of water for each person
Lunch not included
- Dress code: Shoulders and knees must be covered if you want to visit churches. Wear comfortable walking shoes; wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Bus and Cruise.
- Passport is mandatory to go through the Swiss customs. People without a passport and a valid visa won’t be allowed to take part of the tour.