Land of Venice: Verona, Lake Garda and countryside
If you are staying in Venice for a few days, you cannot miss a visit to the romantic Verona and the charming Lake Garda. Join this one day experience and, with a comfortable van and a local tour guide, discover all the beauties that this area has to offer.
- Visit Verona and Lake Garda in one day from Venice
- Traditional lunch in the countryside
- Enjoy a relaxing boat tour in Sirmione
- Just relax: transport is included
- Verona guided walking tour to see the highlights of the city
Meet your local guide in Venice and start this amazing day experience. Visit the elegant hamlet of Sirmione, a beautiful peninsula in the middle of the lake, famous for its thermal baths and amazing villas and enjoy a pleasant boat tour around Sirmione peninsula to admire the beautiful and elegant villas, the landscape and a part of the Grotte di Catullo made of an ancient Roman villa at the head of the village.Don't forget to bring your camera! Sirmione is beautiful and so photogenic and you can't miss the opportunity to take iconic photos of this charming village.
After this relaxing and refreshing moment you'll start exploring the village with your local expert that will show you the most fascinating corners walking through the cobblestone lanes and will tell you all about the history and local culture of this peninsula town. Delve into the history of the village and feel like living in the past by walking through the charming streets and the "botteghe".
After the visit you'll have some free time to go shopping or relax by the lake before leaving Sirmione to reach one of the most beautiful villages of the area and have lunch with delicious local dishes and fine wine. Next stop? Verona, the romantic Roman city, famous for the amazing Arena amphitheatre and Romeo and Juliet.
Learn more about the history, traditions and legends of this unique city. Discover with a local guide, hidden spots and walk through its narrow streets as a local. You will see the most beautiful places, squares and monuments of Verona. If you wish, you will have some free time at the end of the tour before going back to Venice.
- Tour guide
- Private transportation
- Boat tour
- Verona guided walking tour
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements.
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 7 days in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforeseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforeseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions, the boat tour might not be possible. In that case, the guide will decide the best alternative. Refunds will not be guaranteed to those who won’t accept the alternative offered.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at email@example.com