Lake Garda Day Tour from Verona
Join this full-day Lake Garda tour and explore hidden beaches, enchanting hamlets and local shopping streets. Taste some local gelato and follow your guide around the village and up the luxuriant hills to smell the perfumed breeze that will make this experience really unforgettable.
- Visit Sirmione, Punta San Vigilio and Bardolino during a one day tour
- Boat tour to see the landscape and the villas along the lake
- Comfortable air-conditioning van transport from Verona
- Local insider for a very authentic and effortless experience
Meet your local expert in the morning and start this amazing experience in the charming and world-famous Lake Garda. Leave Verona behind and see the landscape changing. Pass by Valpolicella, a beautiful wine region boasting luxuriant vineyards and farmlands. Your first stop will be Punta San Vigilio, a charming paradise located near Garda, surrounded by greenery and the clear waters of the lake.
Head to the village of Bardolino for a relaxing stroll in the beautiful streets of this picturesque village. Bardolino is a fascinating hamlet with coloured boats along the shore and nice fashion shops. After a walk you’ll enjoy a typical lunch by the lake.
After lunch, you will continue your tour reaching Peschiera del Garda, a charming little village in the south of the lake. Get on board on a private motorboat and with a local boatman head to Sirmione, a tiny Medieval village with a unique Castle. Stroll in the tiny and picturesque streets of this wonderful village, see Maria Callas’ house and explore the medieval center. After this beautiful and relaxing day tour you’ll go back to Verona.
- Tour guide
- Private transportation
- Boat tour
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements.
- Adverse conditions/unforeseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforeseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 7 days in advance (read more)
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Rain policy: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions the boat tour might not be possible. In that case, the guide will decide the best alternative. Refunds will not be guaranteed if you won’t accept the alternative offered.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org