Itineraries to live Venice and its islands
7 unique itineraries that will take you to the heart of the city. A wonderful experience to live the city walking peacefully through calli (streets) and campi (squares), discovering palaces and old taverns where you can stop for a "cicchetto" and a glass of wine. Discover the Grand Canal, slowly, by vaporetto. Venture among the islands of the lagoon, Murano, Burano and Torcello. By Venice Tours
- Discover Venice and its Islands (Murano, Burano and Torcello) with a self-guided tour
- Use your smartphone as audioguide
- 7 itineraries and 200 points of interest to find out stories and curiosities about Venice
Suggestive walking tour to visit all the city of Venice, corner by corner!
Download the app and discover both the main venetian attractions and the hidden places known only by true Venetians.The mobile guide will escort you in historical places such as Arsenale, where was built the powerful Venetian fleet; the 500 years old- Ghetto, which is the first ghetto in the world and eventually some ancient churches decorated by Tintoretto's and Tiziano's masterpieces. Thanks to the app you won’t get lost anymore! The mobile app map will guide you anytime, letting you decide the place you would like to visit with the automatic audio-narration of the city’s panoramic highlights. On the device will appear the text of description and the picture of the attraction.You will receive an incredibly useful tool: the digital map of Venice!
Our digital city map will guide you through the narrow streets and canals. You can use it as much as you want, looking for your hotel, a restaurant or simply to feel more confident in the city, as an insider.Discover the city and do it yourself!
- Panoramic tour of San Marco and Rialto areas.
- The most ancient ghetto of Europe and Cannaregio area.
- Arsenale and Castello area, where Venice’s fleet was built.
- From San Rocco and Frari Basilica to the world famous Ponte di Rialto.
- Accademia Bridge and Dorsoduro area.
- Discover the 3 islands: Murano, Burano and Torcello
- Price: € 15 p.p.
- Languages: English, Italian, French, German and Spanish
- Inclusion: Mobile app with commentary of almost 100 points of interest and digital map of the city.
- Duration: each route lasts about 2 hours, except for the islands which need at least 4 hours.
- Cancellation Policy: Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- Digital audio guide with 200 described points of Venice, Murano, Burano, Torcello and Canal Grande (to download on your mobile phone)
- Digital map of the city
- Waterbus ticket
- For Covid-19 precaution the use of the mask is MANDATORY. So, please bring your own.
- Collect the app at Venice Tours Assistance Point in St. Mark's Square, Calle Larga Ascensione #1257.The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office) with a sign "VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT".
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, find on your left Venice Tours Assistance Point, the big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers).The newsstand is located between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office) and has the sign "VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT".
- On the gallery you can find the pictures with the itinerary of the Self-guided tour
- You can use the app anytime by night and by day how many times you want
- The Self-Guided tour includes 5 different itineraries: you can enjoy them in the same day or in different days This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone
- Please pay attention, our App is totally independent from your operator’s App.
- On your device will appear Pop Guide icon.
- The app is supported by the followed system: Apple: from IOS 8; iPhone, Ipad and Ipod TouchAndroid: from the 4.1 version system