GRAND TOUR BY ELECTRIC GOLF CART + VISIT UFFIZI GALLERY
See the sights of Florence by electric golf cart, and leave no footprints on our eco tour. Drive silently past the Palazzo Vecchio, Uffizi Gallery, Pitti Palace and much more. Discover local favorites and world famous monuments of the Renaissance. At the end visit the Uffizi Gallery with reserved tickets and professional guide.
- Eco tour of Florence by electric golf cart
- Marvel at the landmarks of the "Cradle of the Renaissance" in comfort
- Go to the main squares of Florence, such as the Piazza Santa Croce and Piazza Signoria
- Admire the ornate façades and domes of the Duomo and Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Drive along the banks of the River Arno
- Learn about the monuments of the Renaissance city via a complimentary MP3 audio guide
- Guided visit of the Uffizi Gallery including reserved tickets and professional guide
Explore the historic center of Florence by electric golf cart and leave your conscience clean as you cover more sights than possible on a walking tour. Climb aboard the eco-friendly cart in Piazza S. Firenze and drive through the streets of the Renaissance city, passing Piazza Signoria and the Porcellino Market. Continue to the Duomo and marble façade of the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella. Journey along the banks of the River Arno to Piazza Ognissanti. An MP3 player will be provided with commentary about the history of the city and its sites so that you can sit back and relax as your escort drives you across the Santa Trinita Bridge. Marvel at the Pitti Palace and Ponte Vecchio. Continue to the Ponte alle Grazie, rebuilt after it was destroyed in World War II. You will arrive at Piazzale Michelangelo to see the best Panorama of the city. At the end visit of the Uffizi Gallery with entrance tickets and professional guide.
- Transportation by electric golf cart
- Tour escort and driver
- MP3 player
- Guided visit of the Uffizi Gallery including reserved tickets
Not suitable for pregnant women