Gelato Making Class
Enjoy this fun and kid-friendly class and learn to make the artisanal Gelato from scratch. The chef will cook alongside you, teach you and follow you step-by-step to complete the recipes together.
- Hands-on class to learn how to prepare the artisanal Gelato
- Fun and kids-friendly cooking experience
- Ideal for Gelato lovers
- Get tips and suggestions by your local chef
- Receive the recipes to recreate Gelato and Semifreddo at home
Enjoy this fun and kid-friendly class and learn to make the artisanal Gelato from scratch. The chef will cook alongside you, teach you and follow you step-by-step to complete the recipes together. You’ll really feel like home in our cozy kitchen and you’ll learn what makes Italian Gelato so good. Get tips and suggestions about basic Gelato and Sorbetto techniques to enhance the natural flavors of the ingredients.
Follow the suggestions of the local chef for choosing the best ingredients to make a perfect and super tasty Gelato. Prepare fruits, spices and other seasonal ingredients, learn some specific techniques like churning or egg pasteurization. Mix the ingredients and create the real work of art: your artisanal Gelato is ready to freeze.
During this hands-on class you'll also learn the traditional recipe to make the "Semifreddo", a delicious and super yummy frozen dessert made with seasonal fresh fruits and cream. When everything is ready you will enjoy your hand-made desserts with the rest of the small-group. During the class you'll also receive the recipes, so you can create the yummy Gelato and Semifreddo at home for your family and friends.
- Professional chef,
- Use of apron
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Full refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity, read more
- This activity runs rain or shine
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). This provision do not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The green certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. Read more