Gelato Making Class
Enjoy this fun and kid-friendly class and learn to make the artisanal Gelato from scratch. The chef will cook alongside you, teach you and follow you step-by-step to complete the recipes together.
- Hands-on class to learn how to prepare the artisanal Gelato
- Fun and kids-friendly cooking experience
- Ideal for Gelato lovers
- Get tips and suggestions by your local chef
- Receive the recipes to recreate Gelato and Semifreddo at home
Enjoy this fun activity, which is also suitable for children and families: learn to make the artisanal Gelato from scratch. During the ice cream lesson, you will learn to create exceptional artisanal ice creams, experimenting with a wide range of combinations that vary based on the taste and seasonality of the ingredients.
Our chefs take care of every detail, selecting high quality ingredients and offering unique combinations with fresh fruit, chocolate and amaretti. You will discover the secrets to creating creamy and delicious ice creams, representing the essence of the Italian culinary tradition.
You can learn some specific techniques such as churning or pasteurizing eggs, which can also be used for other recipes you want to make. Combine the ingredients together and create a true work of art: your homemade ice cream is ready to put in the freezer.
When the ice cream is ready, you can enjoy the dessert, made by you, with the rest of the group. At the end of the activity you will also receive the recipes, so you can recreate it whenever you want, in your kitchen, for your family and friends.
- Professional chef
- Use of apron
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- We kindly ask to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Please note that we won’t call you if you’re not at the meeting point at the scheduled departure time or if you’re late.
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 24 hours in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: this activity runs rain or shine.
- Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements