GARDEN AND PIC NIC EXPERIENCE IN PUGLIA
Find out how an Apulian Masseria is made and what activities take place inside it. Visit the organic garden and pick the vegetables yourself. After the harvest, a characteristic picnic under the trees awaits you!
- Collect the produce from the garden yourself
- Live a unique experience surrounded by nature and greenery
- Find out more about the traditional products of the region in an ancient Masseria
A guide will welcome you in the Aia of the Antica Masseria and will lead you on a visit to the entire company: breeding of the animals that produce milk, the dairy where local excellences are produced, the ancient oven and the consecrated rock chapel of the early nineteenth century.
Follow the guide in a fascinating excursus on the history of the Masseria and on the architectural and aesthetic details of the structure, mirror of an ancient Apulian tradition.
Then you reach the gardener who explains the "secrets of the garden". Then equipped with gloves, tools and a basket, we start harvesting the vegetables.
After the harvest, a bucolic and characteristic picnic under the trees will delight the guests: fresh bread bruschetta with tomatoes from the garden to be prepared together, mozzarella, water, soft drinks and a glass of wine for the older ones.
In the end, as a souvenir, a bag full of the vegetables gathered together!
- Guided tour of the farm
- Workshop with the greengrocer
- Picnic with some of the harvested vegetables
- Transfer to the Masseria
- Comfortable shoe ( tennis shoe, sneakers)
- Cap (in summer)
- Personal mask (as per anti-Covid 19 regulations)
- Free cancellation within 48 hours