Egyptian Museum Guided Tour
Located right in the heart of the city in a beautiful and fascinating building, the Egyptian Museum of Turin is the second most important museum in the world for the study of Ancient Egypt and should therefore be a must-see during your stay in this amazing city. Join this private tour for your group only and follow your expert guide through the halls of the museum.
Deepen your knowledge of the Egyptian culture by looking at real mummies, sarcophagus and a lot of different findings (in the museum are preserved more than 40.000). You will also enter the scenographic and breathtaking gallery of Ramses II that has been set up in the museum exactly like it was found in Egypt by archeologists. Join this incredible journey in time and space and delve into the fascinating history of the Kingdom of Egypt.
- Join this journey in time and space and discover Ancient Egypt
- Small group tour for more safety
- Local and expert guide
- See a real Egyptian temple
- licensed guide
- entrance ticket to the Museum
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- We will provide with earphones to ensure the social distancing
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
RAIN POLICY: This tour runs rain or shine