Skip the line ticket for Doria Pamphilj Gallery
Explore the Doria Pamphilj Gallery and see the many masterpieces of the Doria Pamphilj family's private art collection.The Gallery is the part of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj behind which lies the most interesting and oldest history.
- Take the opportunity to explore the private art collection housed in the gallery
- Enjoy the masterpieces of the Doria Pamphilj family
- Admire the masterpieces of Raffaello, Caravaggio and many other well known Italian artists
The Gallery is the part of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj behind which lies the most interesting and oldest history, made up of nobility, politics and the unions between some of the most important noble families.The Masterpieces: the Palazzo Doria Pamphilj has housed for centuries this unique private collection. It is not only the quality and the value of the masterpieces that is remarkable but also their great number: there are so many that completely cover of the walls of the apartments and the wings of the fantastic galleries. You will find Caravaggio, Tiziano e Raffaello and many other well known Italian artists amongst the art collection housed in the gallery.
- Admission ticket with reservation
- Doria Pamphilj Gallery audioguide availble in Italian, English and French
- 25 minute Ancient Rome multimedia video in Touristation Office in Piazza d'Ara Coeli 16 (from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM)
- Rome City app audioguide
- Drink and food
- Pick up from the hotel
- Guided tour
- Private Rooms
- Masks are required, please bring your own.
- Report at the Doria Pamphilj Gallery entrance 10 minutes before your time slot selected
- Please bring a valid ID or Passport for children.