Dolomites Day Trip from Sirmione
Breathtaking landscapes of one of the most famous mountains in the world. This is what to expect during this day tour at the UNESCO Dolomites. An incredible place where natural beauty is the key point. A bucket list experience in just one memorable day.
- One day for a bucket list experience to see the UNESCO Dolomites
- See Marmolada, Pordoi and Sassolungo in just one day
- Savor the traditional dishes during a typical lunch
- Visit a traditional village with your local guide
- All inclusive relaxing tour
Meet your local guide in Sirmione, Lake Garda and get ready to discover the Dolomites, the UNESCO World Heritage site, during one day. First you’ll leave the lake and you’ll enter Valdadige, a wide valley dug by the Adige river that flows from the North. Admire the ancient castles along the valley such as Avio or Beseno and after a couple of hours you will reach Val di Fassa, a wide-open valley surrounded by mountain walls.
This is the heart of the UNESCO Dolomites, pass by traditional villages and admire the mountains all around you. You’ll see the Vajolet and Sassolungo groups until arriving at Passo Pordoi, a 7345-feet-high pass. Next is an exciting cable car ride to reach the top of the mountain (depending on the season and weather - 10,341 feet): a stunning and one-of-a-kind destination for a spectacular view.
Next stop is a typical lunch in a selected restaurant or rifugio (a mountain refuge that usually offers traditional food). Here you can taste the local recipes like canederli, polenta with mushrooms and Apfelstrudel. Finally, reach a charming little village like Ortisei or Canazei and stop for a relaxing stroll in the city center and some free time before going back to the lake.
- Tour guide
- Private transportation
- Funicular ticket
- We suggest to wear weather appropriate clothes (winter shoes and a jacket). It could be very cold or snowy in winter.
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements.
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 7 days in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforeseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforeseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions, the funicular ride might not be possible. In that case, the guide will decide the best alternative. Refunds will not be guaranteed to those who won’t accept the alternative offered.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at email@example.com