Dolomites Day Trip from Lake Garda
Breathtaking landscapes of one of the most famous mountains in the world. This is what to expect during this day tour at the UNESCO Dolomites. An incredible place where natural beauty is the key point. A bucket list experience in just one memorable day.
- One day for a bucket list experience to see the UNESCO Dolomites
- See Marmolada, Pordoi and Sassolungo in just one day
- Savor the traditional dishes during a typical lunch
- Visit a traditional village with your local guide
- All inclusive relaxing tour
Meet your local guide in Bardolino, Lake Garda and get ready to discover the Dolomites, the UNESCO World Heritage site, during one day. First you’ll leave the lake and you’ll enter Valdadige, a wide valley dug by the Adige river that flows from the North. Admire the ancient castles along the valley such as Avio or Beseno and after a couple of hours you will reach Val di Fassa, a wide-open valley surrounded by mountain walls.
This is the heart of the UNESCO Dolomites, pass by traditional villages and admire the mountains all around you. You’ll see the Vajolet and Sassolungo groups until arriving at Passo Pordoi, a 7345-feet-high pass. Next is an exciting cable car ride to reach the top of the mountain (depending on the season and weather - 10,341 feet): a stunning and one-of-a-kind destination for a spectacular view.
Next stop is a typical lunch in a selected restaurant or rifugio (a mountain refuge that usually offers traditional food). Here you can taste the local recipes like canederli, polenta with mushrooms and Apfelstrudel. Finally, reach a charming little village like Ortisei or Canazei and stop for a relaxing stroll in the city center and some free time before going back to the lake.
- Tour guide
- Private transportation
- Funicular ticket
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather appropriate clothes (winter shoes and a jacket). It could be very cold or snowy.
- During certain seasons and due to specific weather conditions the funicular ride may not be available. In this case we will provide an alternative.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advanceIn case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179