Dolomites Day Tour from Verona
Breathtaking and memorable landscapes of one of the most beautiful mountains in the world. This is what you’ll live during this day tour at the UNESCO Dolomites. A magical place where natural beauty is the key point. A lifetime experience in just one memorable day.
- One day lifetime experience to see the UNESCO Dolomites
- See Marmolada, Pordoi and Sassolungo in just one day
- Savor the traditional dishes during a typical lunch
- Visit a picturesque village with your local guide
- All inclusive relaxing tour
Meet your local guide and expert driver in Verona city center and get ready to discover the Dolomites, the UNESCO World Heritage site during one day. First you’ll leave Verona and you’ll enter Valdadige, a wide valley dug by the Adige river that flows from the north. Admire the beautiful castles along the valley such as Avio or Beseno and after a couple of hours you will reach Val di Fassa, a wide-open valley surrounded by mountain walls.
This is the heart of the UNESCO Dolomites, pass by picturesque villages and admire the mountains all around you. You’ll see the Catinaccio and Sassolungo groups until arriving at Passo Pordoi, a 7345-feet-high pass. Next is an exciting cable car ride to reach the top of the mountain (depending on the season and weather - 10,341 feet): a stunning and one-of-a-kind destination for a spectacular panoramic view.
Next stop is a typical lunch in a selected restaurant or rifugio (a mountain refuge that usually offers traditional food). Here you can taste the local dishes like canederli, polenta and Apfelstrudel. Finally, reach a charming little village like Ortisei or Canazei and stop for a relaxing stroll in the city center and some free time before going back to Verona.
- Tour guide
- Private transportation
- Funicular ticket (depending on the weather conditions and on the season)
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- We suggest to wear weather appropriate clothes (winter shoes and a jacket). It could be very cold or snowing.
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 24 hours in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforeseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforeseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: this tour will never be cancelled due to rain. In case of rain the funicular ride may not be available. The guide will decide the best alternative. Please be aware that refunds will not be guaranteed to those who won’t accept the offered alternative.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org