Doge’s Palace skip the line tickets with audio-guide
Skip the line and enter in the breathtaking Palazzo Ducale! Visit the center of Doge's power and the wonderful Piazza San Marco. Your digital audio will narrate their history, secrets and legends! By Venice Tours
- Visit the wonderful Palazzo Ducale
- Admire the historical Piazza San Marco
- Avoid the long queue with skip the line tickets
- Digital audio guide is included
Collect your skip the line tickets and digital audio guide and discover Palazzo Ducale and Piazza San Marco, in all its splendor. With its incredible thousand-year history and hundreds of masterpieces, Palazzo Ducale will welcome you among its inner yards and spectacular saloons.The palace was also mentioned by John Ruskins as ‘the central building of the world’. In fact, it is located right in the heart of the city of Venice. Wander in the marvelous halls and corridors at your own pace.
Admire Tiepolo and Tiziano works and let yourself be stunned in front of Tintoretto's artwork "The Last Judgment" which is one of the greatest and largest painting in the world. The magnificent staircase Scala dei Giganti will leave you speechless with its purely white marbles and refined lines, an ancient technique exclusively made in Italy. Cross the Bridge of Sighs from the inside to reach the prisons where criminals were kept, including the eighteenth-century poet Giacomo Casanova!
Discover the historic facts about the most fascinating Venetian heart-breaker and his escape from prison by gondola.In your Venetian vacation you cannot miss one of the most majestic cathedrals in the world: Saint Mark’s Basilica!
Find out the golden masterpiece of byzantine art and incredible gold mosaics (the Basilica has 43,000 square feet of mosaic alone!) and marble inlays of the floors.Basilica’s mosaics are composed by small golden tesserae. These were not all the same size, they were not placed in a regular pattern, and it was all made intentionally, creating a shiny vibrant effect.
This golden, shining and noble view will leave you speechless! Discover Palazzo Ducale and Basilica with the professional audio - commentary created for you by a Venetian storyteller who is an expert in Venetian history, linguistics and theatre, but most of all he vividly loves his city. Trust his knowledge and passion to find the hidden pearls of Venice. He will let you fall in love with the city, letting you see it bright colors through his curious eyes.Let you delight with the impressive and majestic buildings of Piazza San Marco and its hidden jewels.
- Skip the line ticket for Doge's Palace, Museo Correr, Biblioteca Marciana and National Archeological Museum
- Commentary by audio guide with digital map for Doge's Palace, Basilica and the area from Piazza San Marco to Rialto.
- Tickets for the Basilica
- For Covid-19 precaution the use of the mask is MANDATORY. So, please bring your own.
- TO ACCESS ANY INTERIOR (MUSEUM, CHURCH, PALACE, RESTAURANT, WORKSHOP ETC.) ALL PARTICIPANTS OVER 12 YEARS OLD MUST PRESENT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: -PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION -PROOF OF FIRST VACCINATION ADMINISTERED AT LEAST 15 DAYS AGO -PROOF OF A COVID-19 INFECTION IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS -NEGATIVE TEST TAKEN NO MORE THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE ACTIVITY STARTS
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace (Free deposit inside)
- All museums could be visited in different days. The combined museums have different time of visiting
- Tickets have to be collected at Venice Tours Assistance Point - St. Mark's Square - Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 - The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT". At 10:00 AM
- DOGES PALACE OPENING HOURS: From 09:00 am to 6:00 pm (last admission 5:00 pm)