Custoza and Borghetto Food and Wine tour from Lake Garda
Are you a real food and wine lover and wish you to discover the best products that our territory has to offer? Explore the food and wine valleys not far from Lake Garda with a local foodie. This incredible experience will really make your mouth water!
- Discover the best food and wine of the Lake Garda area
- Meet the producer and explore the authentic countryside
- Tasting lunch with the delicious "Tortellini di Valeggio" included
- Visit local wineries and explore the unique white wines produced in the Custoza area
Join this relaxing food and wine tour, meet the local expert guide in Bardolino and start exploring the hilly white wine region of Custoza. This area boasts luxuriant vineyards and olive trees. Stop at the first selected winery and meet the winemaker. You’ll discover the secrets of the production in a very authentic place. Hear about the traditions and taste the delicious white wine, only produced in this wine region.
After the first stop, where you’ll have the chance of having a complete wine tasting session paired with the local cheese, you’ll be ready for a very local experience. Not far from Lake Garda there is a magic place where dozens of ladies produce every day handmade fresh pasta, the “ Tortellini di Valeggio''. This is a local and artisanal production, famous all around the North of Italy for its quality. Here a tasting lunch, including the famous tortellini, is waiting for you!
After lunch you’ll visit a special place, a “borgo” that won the nomination for one of the most beautiful villages in Italy (“borghi più belli d’Italia). This is Borghetto sul Mincio, a fairytale place with mills and ancient buildings. Here, there’s nothing better than strolling through the tiny lanes with a delicious gelato. After this refreshing walk you’ll be ready to enter the Lugana wine region. Another beautiful surprise. This pristine place is the heart of an incredible white wine production that takes its unique characteristics from the special soil. Meet the local producer for the second wine stop of this eno-gastronomic journey and discover the flavors of this unique wine production during a complete tasting session before going back to Bardolino. A tour never tasted so good!
- private transport
- tour guide
- tasting lunch (including handmade Tortellini)
- 2 winery visits and wine tasting sessions (with food pairing)
- Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Full refund for cancellations received at least within 7 days before the activity
RAIN POLICY: this tour runs shine or rain
The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). This provision do not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The green certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid.