Lake Garda Countryside and Wine Tasting Tour
Are you a real food and wine lover and wish you to discover the best products that our territory has to offer? Explore the food and wine valleys not far from Lake Garda with a local foodie. This incredible experience will really make your mouth water!
- Discover the best food and wine of the Lake Garda area
- Meet the producers and explore the countryside
- Tasting lunch with the delicious "Tortellini di Valeggio" included
- Visit local wineries and explore the unique white wines produced in the Custoza area
Join this relaxing food and wine tour, meet the local expert guide in Sirmione and start exploring the hilly white wine region of Custoza. This area boasts luxuriant vineyards and olive trees. Stop at the first selected winery and meet the winemaker. You’ll discover the secrets of the production in a very authentic place. Hear about the traditions and taste the delicious white wine, only produced in this wine region.After the first stop, where you’ll have the chance of having a complete wine tasting session paired with the local cheese, you’ll be ready for a very local experience. Not far from Lake Garda there is a magic place where dozens of ladies produce every day handmade fresh pasta, the “ Tortellini di Valeggio''. This is a local and artisanal production, famous all around the North of Italy for its quality. Here a tasting lunch, including the famous tortellini, is waiting for you!After lunch you’ll visit a special place, a “borgo” that won the nomination for one of the most beautiful villages in Italy (“borghi più belli d’Italia). This is Borghetto sul Mincio, a fairytale place with mills and ancient buildings. Here, there’s nothing better than strolling through the tiny lanes with a delicious gelato. After this refreshing walk you’ll be ready to enter the Lugana wine region. Another beautiful surprise. This pristine place is the heart of an incredible white wine production that takes its unique characteristics from the special soil. Meet the local producer for the second wine stop of this eno-gastronomic journey and discover the flavors of this unique wine production during a complete tasting session before going back to Bardolino. A tour never tasted so good!
- Private transport
- Tour guide
- Tasting lunch (including handmade Tortellini)
- 2 winery visits, 2 wine tastings
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements.
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 7 days in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforeseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforeseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: this tour will never be cancelled due to rain. In case of rain the guide will decide the best alternative. Please be aware that refunds will not be guaranteed to those who won’t accept the offered alternative
- Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org