Cortina and Dolomites Day Tour from Venice
Breathtaking and memorable landscapes of one of the most beautiful mountains in the world. This is what you’ll live during this day tour at the UNESCO Dolomites. A magical place where natural beauty is the key point. A lifetime experience in just one unforgettable day.
- One day lifetime experience to see the UNESCO Dolomites
- See Three Towers, Misurina Lake and Cortina D’ampezzo in just one day
- Savor the traditional dishes during a typical lunch
- All inclusive relaxing tour
Meet your local guide and expert driver in Venice city center and get ready to discover the Dolomites, the UNESCO World Heritage site, during one day. First you’ll leave Venice and you’ll pass by the Prosecco region where you’ll see the beautiful hills of the land of the world famous wine. After a while you’ll begin to enter the Dolomites park, passing near the Cadore peaks.
Admire the beautiful mountains all around you and arrive at Misurina Lake. A stunning and magical place in the shade of Three Towers (Tre cime di Lavaredo). Relax and enjoy the view before reaching the top of the mountain to admire a stunning and one-of-a-kind view of the UNESCO Dolomites.
Next stop is a typical lunch in a selected restaurant or rifugio (a mountain refuge that usually offers traditional food). Here you can taste the local dishes like canederli, polenta and Apfelstrudel. Finally, reach the charming and famous village of Cortina D’Ampezzo for a relaxing stroll in the city center and some free time before going back to Venice.
- Tour guide, Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather appropriate clothes (winter shoes and a jacket). It could be very cold or snowing.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advanceIn case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179