Como, Lugano and Bellagio one day Experience
Do not miss the opportunity to visit two countries and two lakes on a full day tour starting from Milan! Our expert English-speaking tour manager will escort you to ensure you enjoy a rewarding experience!
- See two different countries in one day!
- Reach Como and Lugano by bus
- Reach Bellagio by boat
- Sanctuary of Madonna del Ghisallo
Firstly you will reach Como, one of the most picturesque cities of Italy, the ideal destination for tourists who want to spend an unforgettable day in contact with nature, culture, art and local traditions. Many great poets and writers found themselves enchanted by the fascinating beauty of Como. Its villas and gardens celebrate its fairy tale atmosphere.Once off the bus, start a walking tour of Como and reach the gothic cathedral, accompanied by our experienced and friendly tour manager, you will discover the art and history of this charming city.The you will reach the lake town of Lugano in Switzerland by coach and you will have free time to visit the picturesque city center, taste some Swiss Chocolate and have lunch.Bus ride will take you the small village of Cadenabbia, where both Queen Victoria of England and Zar Nicholas of Russia used to spend some time in many years ago. From there you will take a panoramic cruise and you will reach Bellagio, called the “pearl of Lake Como”. Disembarking in Bellagio, you will enjoy your time in this idyllic and relaxing place.After this,the coach will wait for you to reach the Sanctuary of Madonna del Ghisallo, the patron saint of cyclists. It is one of the most famous places for cycling enthusiasts and a destination for thousands of sportspeople from all over the world. Inside the church, you will be able to admire keepsakes, iconic jerseys and bicycles of the most beloved cyclists in the world including Coppi, Bartali, Merckx, Motta, Pantani!
- Professional English/Spanish-speaking Tour Leader
- Audio headsets provided (over 10 participants)
- 1 small bottle of water for each person
- No queues: skip-the-line tickets for boat
Lunch not included
- Dress code: Shoulders and knees must be covered if you want to visit churches.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes; wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Bus + Cruise + Walking tour
- Passport is mandatory to go through the Swiss customs. People without a passport and a valid visa won’t be allowed to take part of the tour.