Colosseum and Roman Forum Guided Tour
Immerse yourself in Roman history with a walking guided tour into Ancient Rome with VIP entrance to the Colosseum and Roman Forum with a general overview of the Palatine Hill.
- Enjoy a walking guided tour of Ancient Rome
- Gain VIP entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Walk along the Sacred Road
- Visit the ruins of ancient Rome's bustling political and commercial hub, the Roman Forum
Walk in the footsteps of Roman emperors and citizens on a tour of Ancient Rome, with VIP entrance to the Roman Forum and Colosseum. Your guided tour will begin at Piazza Venezia and introduce the Campidoglio (the House of the Mayor).
VIsit the Colosseum and your expert guide will teach you about the amphitheater's bloody past, with tales of gladiators, mock sea battles, and executions.
Access to the Roman Forum through the dedicated VIP entrance. Here you can enjoy breath-taking views over the Roman Forum. Walk along the Via Sacra (Sacred Road) and immerse yourself in Roman history. The main path through the Roman Forum, the Sacred Road once sparkled with festivals and triumphal processions. Head to the Temple, which houses the altar where Julius Caesar was cremated. Visitors from around the world still leave flowers and candles at the site to this day.
You will get a general overview of the Palatine Hill where legend has it Romulus founded the city of Rome. The hill looks down over the Roman Forum and the Circus Maximus chariot-racing circuit.
- Colosseum and Roman Forum Reserved entrance ticket
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- 25 minute Ancient Rome Multimedia Video
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- FFP2 masks are required, please bring your own. Chirurgical masks will not be accepted.
- Please show your Reinforced Green Passes, obtained by full vaccination certification or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months.
- Meeting point is Touristation Piazza Venezia Office.
- Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before your tour starting time.
- Not allowed luggage or large bags.
- Not wheelchair accessible due to the terrain conditions of the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved: please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors. For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phones) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray.