Best of Lake Como from Milan, Cruise and Landscapes
Visit the charming cities of Como and Bellagio with us and take a cruise on the Lake.Enjoy the impressive landscapes during the journey and arrive directly in the city centre. Our expert English-speaking tour manager will escort you to ensure you enjoy a rewarding experience!
- Walking tour of Como city center
- Breathtaking boat cruise along the Lake admiring the splendid lakeside villas and gardens
- Village of Bellagio: the so called “Pearl of the Lake”
- Sanctuary of Madonna del Ghisallo
Como is one of the most picturesque cities of Italy, the ideal destination for tourists who want to spend an unforgettable day in contact with nature, culture, art and local traditions. Many great poets and writers found themselves enchanted by the fascinating beauty of Como. Its villas and gardens celebrate its fairy tale atmosphere.During the bus ride out from Milan, informative commentary will be given on the historical landmarks and the spectacular landscape along the way.Once off the bus, start a walking tour of Como and reach the gothic cathedral.Accompanied by our experienced and friendly tour manager, you will discover the art and history of this charming city.After that, you will take a ferry boat to admire the city of Como from yet a different perspective and experience a magnificent lake cruise up to Bellagio, the so called ‘Pearl of the Lake’.During the cruise, take your time to look around and see the harmony between nature and architecture. Drift past villas with their beauteous gardens amongst untouched nature.Disembarking in Bellagio, you will enjoy your time in this idyllic and relaxing place.The bus then will wait for you to reach the Sanctuary of Madonna del Ghisallo, the patron saint of cyclists. It is one of the most famous places for cycling enthusiasts and a destination for thousands of sportsmen from all over the world.Inside the church, you will be able to admire keepsakes, iconic jerseys and bicycles of the most loved cyclists in the world including Coppi, Bartali, Merckx, Motta, Pantani!Moreover, from here, you will enjoy a panoramic view from above.Allotted free time for lunch and rest will be provided during the Tour.
- Professional English/Spanish-speaking Tour Leader
- Audio headsets provided (over 10 participants)
- Reach Como and the Lake by bus
- 1 small bottle of water for each person
Food & Drinks are not included.
- Dress code: Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter churches.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes; during hot days wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Bus + Cruise + Walking tour.