Asolo and Prosecco Day Tour from Venice
A wonderful one-day itinerary to discover history, art and authentic traditions of the blessed land of Prosecco wine. Explore vineyards, admire magic landscapes and discover Asolo, one of the most beautiful villages of the North of Italy.
- Delve into the UNESCO landscape and enjoy a relaxing day tour
- Visit Asolo and the beautiful Prosecco hills
- Enjoy two winery visits and tasting sessions
- Meet the winemakers and learn about their ancient traditions
Meet your local guide in Venice and get ready for a relaxing tour through luxuriant vineyards, DOCG Prosecco wine, local delights and the breathtaking Asolo, a fascinating medieval hamlet in the heart of the wine region. Enter the Prosecco valley and reach the Valdobbiadene area where you’ll visit the first traditional winery. Here, the winemaker will tell you about the story of the family-run production and, during a tasting session, you'll discover the fresh and elegant flavors of this wine.
After taking some beautiful pictures of the hills and vineyards you will head to Asolo, a beautiful little village in the heart of Prosecco territory. This is a very relaxing place and it was called “The City of a Hundred Horizons” for the beautiful mountain setting. After a relaxing stroll, you’ll reach the selected “osteria” to enjoy a traditional lunch.
After this relaxing stop in Asolo, you head to the second winery in the Colli Asolani Prosecco DOCG area where you will meet the producer who will tell you more about the Charmat method to create the Prosecco and learn about the history of this famous wine. See the cellar, the steel vats and the vineyards. After the visit, enjoy a wine tasting session and compare the aromas of the wines. Delve into the UNESCO Prosecco landscape one more time before going back to Venice.
- Tour guide
- Private transportation
- 2 winery visits
- 2 wine tastings with food pairing
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements.
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179.
- Full refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity, read more
- This tour runs rain or shine