Valpolicella and Amarone Wine Tour from Lake Garda
What about the chance of joining a relaxing wine tasting tour in the Amarone region starting from the fascinating Sirmione? Delve into the wine region of Valpolicella to discover two local wineries and taste the incredible Amarone wine.
- Discover Valpolicella, the hilly countryside during a relaxing day tour
- Get comfortable and enjoy the experience: transport is included
- Visit two wineries in Amarone wine region and meet the winemakers
- Enjoy two wine tasting sessions paired with local products
Meet the wine expert in Sirmione, explore the Valpolicella valley and taste local red wines like the famous Amarone in two wineries of the region. During this experience your local expert will lead you to discover local wines and the Valpolicella territory, stopping along the way to admire vineyards and the beautiful hilly landscape.
First stop is a visit to a selected and family-run winery located in the heart of Valpolicella. Here, the winemaker will show you the cellar, the vineyards and tell you the secrets of Amarone making. Then, you will enjoy a wine tasting, including the Valpolicella wines: Classico, Superiore, Ripasso and Amarone, paired with some local products.
After taking some stunning pictures of the hills and vineyards you will depart to reach the second winery, where you will have more tastings and compare the perfumes of the wines. Here, the winemaker will welcome you telling the story of the family-run business and its value for the territory. The producer will show you the barrels, the drying process and the vineyards that create the unique and world-famous Valpolicella wines. You will enjoy a second wine tasting session before going back to Sirmione.
- Tour guide
- Private transportation,
- 2 winery visits, 2 wine tastings with food pairing
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179