Amarone Wine Grand Tour
Discover the luxuriant vine-draped hills changing colour seasonally and enjoy the fine red wines with unmistakable aromas, proofs of the passion and dedication that characterise local tradition. Just a few steps for the old town of Verona, you will explore the authentic flavours of local delicacies and enjoy the food and wine culture of this incredible area.
- Discover Valpolicella, the Verona hilly countryside during a relaxing day tour
- Get comfortable and enjoy the experience: transport is included
- Visit two wineries in Valpolicella wine region and meet the winemakers
- Enjoy two wine tasting sessions including the famous Amarone
- Lunch with local delicious dishes is included
Delve into the magical world of wine and follow your local expert guide, a Veronese born and bred, during a full-day tour through the areas of Amarone. Discover the Valpolicella region, Reign of Wine, and the stunning locations where tradition and innovation merge into the creation of unique wines.
Visit 2 traditional wineries, which will be selected by your local expert guide according to your interests and curiosities. Discover the family run businesses and how wines are produced. You’ll visit a fascinating and family-run winery located in the heart of Valpolicella. Here, the winemaker will show you the wine cellar, tell you the secrets of the production and you'll see where the wine is kept. Then, you will enjoy a wine tasting, including the great Amarone, paired with some local products.
After this first wine experience the tour will continue enjoying a traditional lunch in a selected trattoria with homemade dishes and local products. After lunch you’ll reach the second winery in a different part of Valpolicella where the owner will tell you more about the family traditions and show you the barrels, the drying process and the vineyards that create the unique and world-famous Valpolicella wines. After a pleasant walk through the vineyards you’ll enjoy a second wine tasting session to discover the aromas coming from a unique soil. Finally, you’ll understand why Verona is the wine capital of Italy: an incredible territory made of small and high quality winemakers who produce an amazing product with passion.
- Tour guide
- Private transportation
- 2 winery visits, 2 wine tastings
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 7 days in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforeseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforeseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: this tour will never be cancelled due to rain. In case of rain the guide will decide the best alternative. Please be aware that refunds will not be guaranteed to those who won’t accept the offered alternative.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at email@example.com