Amarone Wine E-Bike Tour
Leave the city behind to delve into the charming countryside surrounding Verona for a wine e-bike tour, where luxuriant vineyards and breathtaking landscapes will be waiting for you. Choose the eBike you prefer and start the easy and amusing ride through gorgeous Amarone vineyards to reach the winery.
- Amusing wine e-Bike tour for an effortless experience in the countryside
- Visit a selected winery in Valpolicella wine region and meet the winemaker
- Enjoy a wine tasting session including the famous Amarone
- Local bike guide to discover the most beautiful corners of the valley
Meet the bike guide, your local insider, and leave the city behind to delve into the charming countryside surrounding Verona, where luxuriant vineyards and breathtaking landscapes will be waiting for you. Choose the eBike you prefer and start the easy and amusing ride through gorgeous Amarone vineyards.
After a relaxing ride through the green hills, you'll reach the fascinating and family-run winery located in the heart of Valpolicella. Here, the winemaker will welcome you telling the story of the family-run business and its value for the territory. The producer will show you the barrels, the drying process and the vineyards that create the unique and world-famous Valpolicella wines.
Then, you will enjoy a wine tasting, including the great Amarone, paired with some local products. After some pictures of the fascinating territory you’ll enjoy a comfortable and panoramic eBike ride to go back to Verona city center.
- Tour guide
- Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- The itinerary is hilly but doesn't require much effort, with the assistance of the electric bike.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 24 hours in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: this tour will never be cancelled due to rain. In case of rain the guide will decide the best alternative for the whole group. Please be aware that refunds will not be guaranteed to those who won’t accept the offered alternative.
- Minimum height to use e-bikes: mt. 1,55 / 5 ft
- Good riding skills are required, since the tour is on roads open to traffic.
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: this tour is not suitable for people with mobility issues.
- Children under 14 years old can’t join this activity
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult