Turin Highlights Walking Tour
Over the centuries Turin has been the protagonist of many novels and poems emphasising its breath-taking beauty and elegance. It is a multi-faceted city, where luxury and modesty live together in perfect balance creating fascinating and interesting contrasts. Discover the souls of the city and its beauties with a local expert guide in just a 2-hours tour.
- Learn about Palazzo Reale, Palazzo Madama, Piazza Carignano and Mole Antonelliana
- Get an overview of the city with a local guide
- Discover the aristocratic and popular souls of the city
Meet the guide, your local insider for one day, and discover during a 2-hour walking tour the best that the city has to offer. Delve into the history and culture of the wonderful Turin. Your first stop will be Piazza San Carlo: discover the history and the so-called “drawing room” of the city and look at the equestrian monument of Emanuele Filiberto of Savoia.
Continue your visit reaching the terrific Piazza Carignano and admire some of the most beautiful historical buildings, declared UNESCO World heritage since 1997. Listen to stories and anecdotes about the baroque buildings around the square and admire the Palazzo Carignano, symbol of Italian Risorgimento. Discover the aristocratic and royal soul of the city and learn more about its past. Discover the story of the city during the monarchy, Savoia family, the Italian royals and the city’s glorious past. Turin has been the capital of Italy before Rome and many buildings and monuments testify the importance of the city.
Later, after a relaxing stroll, you will arrive in Piazza Castello, the real heart of Turin, to learn more about the main monuments of the city, such as the Royal Palace, Palazzo Madama and San Lorenzo Church. Your guide will take you to a journey from the past to the present. You’ll learn why the city is so important nowadays and its industrial development thanks to FIAT, Italian automobile industry that is now part of the popular soul of the city. End your tour on a high note and see the magnificent Mole Antonelliana, the true symbol of the city. After this tour you will definitely say that you know Turin a bit better than you did before...we are sure you will fall in love with this amazing city!
- Licensed guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance.
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39 327 467 4179.
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 24 hours in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: this tour will never be cancelled due to rain. In case of rain the guide will decide the best alternative for the whole group. Please be aware that refunds will not be guaranteed to those who won’t accept the offered alternative.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at email@example.com