TASTING OF BIO APULIAN WINE IN THE MASSERIA
The Experience takes you to the vineyard of an ancient Masseria to give yourself a unique memory. Visit the ancient Masseria and discover the panorama from here. You will be able to taste organic wines produced from the grapes grown here. Possibility of lunch or dinner.
- Unique experience that you will not wait to tell
- Learn more about the local culture
- Try delicious local products with a tasting included in the price
- Meet local producers and get to know their products
Choose this food and wine experience and give yourself a unique and exclusive memory of Puglia. You will discover how an ancient fortified farmhouse is made and from its tower you can admire the breathtaking surrounding landscape.
After stimulating your eyes, it will be time to taste: you can taste the organic wines produced from the precious grapes grown here. Possibility of accompanying a refined lunch or dinner of typical Apulian products.
The tour will begin in the farm which, located on the top of a hill, dominates the surrounding landscape offering a view with a great visual impact.
Among the typical colors of this glimpse of Puglia, the green and the shape of the organic vineyard stand out from which fine wines are produced: sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, fiano, malvasia, primitivo, aglianico, merlot, syrah, cabernet sauvignon.
You can then visit the farm and learn about its ancient history, walk on the walls and enjoy the wonderful view from the terrace: a look that will turn from the green to the blue of the Ionian Sea.You will conclude the experience with the service you have chosen from our proposals
BASIC TASTING (DURATION 1h15m)• Presentation of the Amastuola organic vineyard-garden project with story of the company's history, philosophy and production techniques. • Tour of the Masseria, overlooking the vineyard from the terrace. • Tasting of: Bianco Salento or Calaprice, Ondarosa, Capocanale or Onda del Tempo, Primitivo • Pairing with cold cuts and cheeses.
VISIT AND TASTING OF LIGHT LUNCH / DINNER (DURATION 2h30m)Presentation of the project of the Amastuola organic vineyard-garden with story of the company history, philosophy and production techniques. • Tour of the Masseria, overlooking the vineyard from the terrace. • Tasting of: Bianco Salento or Calaprice, Ondarosa, Capocanale or Onda del Tempo , Primitivo and Dolce Vitae • Light lunch / dinner in combination.
- Presentation of the organic garden vineyard project with an account of the history of the company, philosophy and production techniques.
- Tour of the farm, overlooking the vineyard from the terrace.Basic guided tasting of fine Apulian organic wines and accompanying aperitif
- Tasting with 5 organic wines paired with 5 courses including aperitif, appetizer, first course and dessert if you choose the Lunch or Dinner formula
- Transfer service (available upon request)
- Purchase of products from the winery hosting the experience
- Travel health insurance
Información para el cliente
- Comfortable shoes
- Please inform us in advance if you have food intolerances or allergies. Thank you!
- Contact the Supplier if you wish to be picked up from the Hotel or Facility where you are staying.
- If you are having trouble finding the designated meeting point, call us on +39 392 9858073 or +39 393 4995686 we will provide you with all the information you need