Sirmione and Lake Garda Tour from Verona
Leave the city behind and join us on an unforgettable journey from the enchanting city of Verona to the picturesque shores of Sirmione. There you will visit the wonderful village, known for its Medieval Castle and the healing properties of the thermal water. You will also admire the villas on the coast of the peninsula during a boat tour, before some free time: a perfect day of exploration and leisure.
- Visit Sirmione, the pearl of Lake Garda, during a half day tour
- Boat tour around Sirmione peninsula to see the landscape and the villas
- Comfortable air-conditioning van transport from Verona
- Local insider for a very authentic and effortless experience
This guided tour is the easiest way to reach Sirmione and Lake Garda from Verona and visit this magical places with a local insider!
Meet the local guide in Verona city center, get on board a comfortable van and start this relaxing experience and head to Lake Garda. As you make your way to the idyllic lakeside town, soak in the scenic views of Lake Garda and its charming surroundings. Reach Sirmione, a breathtaking medieval hamlet, famous for the clear waters, the beautiful castle and for the charming palaces full of flowers.
Once arrived, the lake will be waiting for you: you’ll enjoy a pleasant boat tour around Sirmione peninsula to admire the beautiful and elegant villas, the landscape and a part of the Grotte di Catullo made of an ancient Roman villa at the head of the village. Don’t forget to bring your camera! Sirmione is beautiful and so photogenic and you can’t miss the opportunity to take iconic photos of this charming village.
After this relaxing and refreshing moment, it's time for a guided walking tour of Sirmione, where you’ll start exploring the village with your local expert that will show you the most fascinating corners walking through the cobblestone lanes and will tell you all about the history and local culture of this peninsula town.
After the guided tour, you'll have approximately 3 hours of free time to savor the local delights, explore at your own pace, or take a refreshing swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake Garda. We highly recommend taking the opportunity to enhance your experience with our Grotte di Catullo Archeological Guided Tour (not included).
As your free time comes to a close, regroup with the guide and the rest of the group to come back in Verona by van.
- Tour guide
- Private transportation
- Boat tour
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance.
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Please note that we won’t call you if you’re not at the meeting point at the scheduled departure time or if you’re late.
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 24 hours in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforeseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforeseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- Rain policy: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions the boat tour might not be possible. In that case, the guide will decide the best alternative for the whole group. Refunds will not be guaranteed to those who won’t accept the alternative offered.
- Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org