Italian Risotto and Pasta Making Class
Experience an hands-on cooking class in Verona with a local chef that will share with you the best techniques to prepare an authentic Italian meal. The chef will cook alongside you, teach you and follow you step-by-step to complete the recipes together
- An authentic Verona cooking class experience
- Hands-on class to learn how to prepare three traditional recipes
- Cook Risotto, Fresh Pasta and Tiramisu
- Have lunch with your home-cooked meal and a glass of local wine
- Receive the cookbook to recreate the Italian dishes at home
Experience an hands-on cooking class with a Veronese chef that will share with you the best techniques to prepare an authentic Italian meal. The chef will cook alongside you, teach you and follow you step-by-step to complete the recipes together. You’ll really feel like home in our kitchen and you’ll learn what makes Italian food so good. Get tips and suggestions about basic Italian cooking techniques to enhance the natural flavors of the food and you’ll discover that you don’t need a great effort to create a delicious meal.
You will prepare some tasty dishes including Hand-made fresh Pasta from scratch, Risotto (with locally produced rice) and the original Tiramisu, the world-famous sponge cake laced with liqueur and coffee and sweet mascarpone cream.
After the cooking class you will enjoy your home-cooked meal with the rest of the small group, sharing with them the results of your experience while tasting a glass of local wine. You'll also receive the recipes, so you can recreate this Italian meal at home for family and friends.
- Professional chef
- Use of apron
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- We kindly ask to arrive the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Please note that we won’t call you if you’re not at the meeting point at the scheduled departure time or if you’re late.
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 24 hours in advance (read more).
- Adverse conditions/unforseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: this activity runs rain or shine.
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- Children under 14 years of age can not join this activity
- Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult