Egyptian Museum Skip-the-line Tour
Why is there an Egyptian Museum in Turin? Your guide will tell you this and more interesting stories about the most ancient Egyptian museum in the world and the second most important after the one at Cairo, in Egypt. Visiting this magnificent museum is really a lifetime experience and you can’t miss it! Discover the best of this fascinating place during a 2 hours guided tour.
- Admire the best of Egyptian Museum in just a 2-hours tour
- Delve into Egyptian culture with your local guide
- See mummies, sarcophagus and original statues
- Priority entrance ticket and guided visit
Located right in the heart of the city in a beautiful and fascinating building, the Egyptian Museum of Turin is the second most important museum in the world for the study of Ancient Egypt and should therefore be a must-see during your stay in this amazing city.
Meet your local guide and delve into the Egyptian culture admiring real mummies, sarcophagus and different and interesting findings (in the museum are preserved more than 40.000). You will also enter the scenographic and breathtaking gallery of Ramses II that has been set up in the museum exactly like it was found in Egypt by archeologists.
Discover the interesting history of the Egyptians, their rituals and their habits. See original Sphinx, the Kha papyrus, Amon and Seti statues during a journey in time and space. A must-do experience, perfect for adults and children to discover Egypt in just a 2 hours guided tour.
- Licensed guide
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Museum
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay: contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Cancellation Policy: full refund for cancellation received at least within 24 hours in advance (read more)
- Adverse conditions/unforeseen circumstances: please note that in case of adverse weather conditions (eg. bad storms, unexpected extreme events), or unforeseen circumstances (eg. monuments sudden closures, train/flight cancellations or delays) we do not guarantee a full refund. The company will examine each case and act accordingly.
- In case of rain: this tour runs rain or shine
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Mobility impairments and disabilities: please note that some parts of the tour may not be accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). If you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us at email@example.com