ROME: COLOSSEUM, ROMAN FORUM & PALATINE HILL RESERVED ENTRANCE TICKET
Visit Rome most famous monuments: the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Collect your tickets and enjoy a multimedia video about the city history, then follow your host to the archaeological area and explore the famous sights at your own pace.
- Enjoy the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill at your own pace
- Explore the famous Colosseum at your own rhytme
- Discover the Amphitheater of the Roman Empire
Report at the meeting point and get the reserved entrance ticket with the help of Touristation representatives to visit Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Enjoy a hassle-free experience at your own pace. Enjoy the most beautiful Archeological area in the world.
Before you visit the Archeological area you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in ancient Roman times with this intense 25 minute multimedia video showing the before and after effect of all the best sites of Rome including the Colosseum and Underground, Pantheon, Circus Maximum and the Vatican area.The video is ideal to watch before taking your tours as one can appreciate the splendor of how the ruins were in Ancient Roman Times.
You will visit the Colosseum, one of the most famous monuments in the World, the immense amphitheater that was the largest ever built by the Roman Empire. Imagine the gladiatorial fights and public spectacles that took place in the arena. Imagine the ferocious fights between man and beast, as you stand in the elliptical arena, comprised of 4 levels, and once able to seat up to 73,000 spectators.
Visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Entrance to the Via Sacra where everyday Roman citizens used to live. You will be able to visit the tomb of the emperor Julius Caesar, and explore the Roman ruins. The Palatine Hill, foundation site of Rome and settlement of the most important houses of emperors and kings, is located in the Roman Forum area and close to the Circus Maximus.
- Reserved Entrance to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Reserved entrance to the Colosseum
- Hosted entry
- 25-minute Ancient Rome multimedia video
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Guided tour
- Food and Drinks
- Pick up service
- FFP2 masks are required, please bring your own. Chirurgical masks will not be accepted.
- Please show your Reinforced Green Passes, obtained by full vaccination certification or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months.
- Your voucher is not the ticket, please exchange the voucher for a ticket at the meeting point
- Report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the time slot selected
- Not allowed: Luggage or large bags, Glass objects, knifes and Alcohol