Amarone Wine-tasting Tour from Verona
Meet the wine expert in Verona and start the wine tour, explore the Valpolicella valleys and taste local wines like the famous Amarone and Ripasso in two traditional wineries of Valpolicella region.
- A Verona wine tour to discover Valpolicella, the Verona hilly countryside
- Get comfortable and enjoy the experience: transport is included
- Visit two wineries in Valpolicella wine region and meet the winemakers
- 2 Amarone wine tasting sessions (with food pairing)
- Enjoy two wine tasting sessions including the famous Amarone
Meet the wine expert in Verona and start the wine tour, explore the Valpolicella valleys and taste local wines like the famous Amarone and Ripasso in two traditional wineries of Valpolicella region. During the journey your local expert will tell you about the local wines and the Valpolicella territory, stopping along the way to see local vineyards and the beautiful hilly landscape.
The Verona wine tour will continue with a visit to a fascinating and family-run winery located in the heart of Valpolicella. Here, the winemaker will show you the wine cellar, tell you the secrets of the production and you'll see where the wine is kept. Then, you will enjoy a wine tasting, including the great Amarone, paired with some local products.
After taking some stunning pictures of the cellar and vineyards you will depart to reach the second winery where you will have more tastings and compare the perfumes of the wines. Here, the winemaker will welcome you telling the story of the family-run business and its value for the territory. The producer will show you the barrels, the drying process and the vineyards that create the unique and world-famous Valpolicella wines. Finally, you’ll understand why Verona is the wine capital of Italy: an incredible territory made of small and high quality winemakers who produce an amazing product with passion.
- Private transport
- Tour guide
- 2 wine tastings (with food pairing) and 2 winery visits.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 14 years old are not admitted
- Please let us know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
- Full refund for cancellations received at least within 24 hours before the activity
- This tour runs rain or shine.